Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Noah's First Day is TOMORROW

My post PhD honeymoon has come to an end and I start my first day at work tomorrow.  It was a really nice break while it lasted.  I have no idea what to expect and I wonder if anyone will have anything planned for me tomorrow.  It is kind of a strange arrangement because I am being paid by the German government to work at Roche as a postdoc and I have not received much communication from Roche on what will happen during my first week (or what exactly my responsibilities will be).  It almost feels like being a graduate student all over again!  I am excited though to get back to work and having a set schedule.

Here is a quick highlight from my tour of the Allianz arena this week (home of FC Bayern Munich)!


Stay tuned for more updates once I finish my first few days.  Now it is time to go pick out my outfit for tomorrow-  it kind of feels like the first day of school all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment