Friday, January 27, 2012

I'm coming from Phoenix, and even I think this is crazy...

Ok, I admit, I find it to be really cold outside. And when I am told that this is a 'warm' winter, that worries me. Though this is the first place I have ever lived where it snows, and actually stays on the ground, so I cut myself some slack (don't judge me all you Yankees, even as I judge this guy).

But seriously.... is this necessary?? And riding the trains, which have heating??? If you can't see it even if you click to enlarge it, this guy has FIVE layers on! 1 shirt, and FOUR jackets!!! The temperature is 0 Celsius.... not Fahrenheit!

Can you imagine his thought process in the morning? 'Honey, could you please hand me my jackets. No, my jackets, plural. Yes, all four please.'

No comments:

Post a Comment