Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The BMW Leprechaun isn’t so elusive after all…

You know when you hear about something for the first time, and then you suddenly hear or see it everywhere?  For instance: the German word Böse, or Evil.  I saw someone write this on Facebook, and then the next week I heard it three times.  I can’t remember ever hearing this word before, but once I was introduced to it, it seemed to be all around me.

What I am trying to say in a roundabout way is I was wrong about the BMW prototype cars.  Since posting that blog just about a month ago, I have seen 2 more of these cars parked near our apartment.  They seem to be everywhere! 

The first sighting post-blog was by Noah.  He came back from walking the dogs and told me to look out the window.  Down the street was one of my so-called leprechauns.  What?  This has to be a crazy coincidence.  We skipped taking photos as it was cold and dark and late, and I already had proof from my prior photo shoot.

Then, this week, I came across another one.  I was taking the dogs out for their morning walk, and just around the block saw this one.  Now I realized I needed to revise my prior statements.  So I reluctantly took a picture on my phone to post here to help me eat crow. 



Noah knows I am rarely wrong.  So here is my one error for 2013. 

Update: I found this article, turns out this is the new BMW i8 electric car.

No comments:

Post a Comment